Watch the full episode: https://youtu.be/6irPlCJapZQ Norway’s Jotunheim, or, “home of the giants,” is a high plateau that feels like the top of the world. These are northern Europe’s highest mountains, steeped in Norse legends and folk lore, and home to Europe’s biggest surviving glacier, Jostedal. More info about travel to Norway: https://www.ricksteves.com/europe/norway #ricksteves #ricksteveseurope #norway
Visit http://www.ricksteves.com for more information about this destination and other destinations in Europe.
Check out more Rick Steves’ Europe travel resources:
• “Rick Steves’ Europe” public television series: https://www.ricksteves.com/watch-read-listen/video/tv-show
• “Travel with Rick Steves” public radio program: https://www.ricksteves.com/watch-read-listen/audio/radio
• European Tours: https://www.ricksteves.com/tours
• Guidebooks: https://store.ricksteves.com/shop/guidebooks
• Travel Gear: https://store.ricksteves.com/shop/
• Travel Classes: https://www.ricksteves.com/watch-read-listen/video/travel-talks
• Rick Steves Audio Europe App: https://www.ricksteves.com/watch-read-listen/audio/audio-europe
Rick Steves, America’s most respected authority on European travel, writes European travel guidebooks, and hosts travel shows on public television and public radio.