Watch the full episode: https://youtu.be/OhBQ2j9RIO4 Join Rick and his favorite local guide Francesca as they stroll through Rome’s colorful Trastevere neighborhood. Coming here to the other side of the Tiber River from the city center, you enter the intimate side of Rome: a place of red pastel buildings dripping with green ivy and little squares peppered with cafés and pizzerias — perfect ringside seats for observing the river of life coursing through this ancient city. More info about travel to Rome: http://www.ricksteves.com/europe/italy/rome #rome #ricksteveseurope #trastevere
Visit http://www.ricksteves.com for more information about this destination and other destinations in Europe.
Check out more Rick Steves’ Europe travel resources:
• “Rick Steves’ Europe” public television series: https://www.ricksteves.com/watch-read-listen/video/tv-show
• “Travel with Rick Steves” public radio program: https://www.ricksteves.com/watch-read-listen/audio/radio
• European Tours: https://www.ricksteves.com/tours
• Guidebooks: https://store.ricksteves.com/shop/guidebooks
• Travel Gear: https://store.ricksteves.com/shop/
• Travel Classes: https://www.ricksteves.com/watch-read-listen/video/travel-talks
• Rick Steves Audio Europe App: https://www.ricksteves.com/watch-read-listen/audio/audio-europe
Rick Steves, America’s most respected authority on European travel, writes European travel guidebooks, and hosts travel shows on public television and public radio.