Rick Steves’ Europe Travel Guide © 2006 | In this program, we’ll nibble chocolate cake at an Old World café, and marvel at the indomitable Gothic cathedral at the heart of town. Then we’ll tiptoe through the Hofburg Palace, be dazzled by the Habsburg crown jewels at the Imperial Treasury, sniff vinegar and Kraut at the Naschmarkt, and waltz to the three-four beat of Johann Strauss in Vienna’s City Park. #ricksteves #ricksteveseurope #vienna
Visit http://www.ricksteves.com for more information about this destination and other destinations in Europe.
Check out more Rick Steves’ Europe travel resources:
• “Rick Steves’ Europe” public television series: https://www.ricksteves.com/watch-read-listen/video/tv-show
• “Travel with Rick Steves” public radio program: https://www.ricksteves.com/watch-read-listen/audio/radio
• European Tours: https://www.ricksteves.com/tours
• Guidebooks: https://store.ricksteves.com/shop/guidebooks
• Travel Gear: https://store.ricksteves.com/shop/
• Travel Classes: https://www.ricksteves.com/watch-read-listen/video/travel-talks
• Rick Steves Audio Europe App: https://www.ricksteves.com/watch-read-listen/audio/audio-europe
Rick Steves, America’s most respected authority on European travel, writes European travel guidebooks, and hosts travel shows on public television and public radio.